CAMPING MUNICIPAL LES ROUCHES
Enjoy the restful calm of the marshland…
One star campsite *
NEXT OPENING IN APRIL 2021
Located in Saint-Urbain, 15 minutes from the beaches, the Monts forest and the famous “Passage du Gois”, the campsite Les Rouches offers you the tranquility of the hinterland in a peaceful and green setting.
- 25 pitches for tents, caravans and camper vans.
- Bike and canoe rides from the campsite (booking necessary).
- Bike rental (standard, electric, children)
Booking & Information : +33 2 51 93 03 40
Online booking will be available soon.
Information for dogs
Dogs are accepted at the campsite on condition that they have been tattooed and vaccinated against rabies for less than a year.
Before the introduction of the animal to the campsite, it is obligatory to:
- Present a valid anti-rabies certificate duly filled in.
- Present the dog's book with the tattoo number or the chip number.
- Wear a collar with the name, address and phone number of the owner on it.