Conditions for our canoe and bike rides:
- Please show up 15 minutes pior to departure at our office 49 rue de Verdun 85300 Sallertaine (next to the Tourist board)
- Closed shoes are compulsory. No flip flop accepted
- Please bring your own pen to check-in
Terms of cancelation :
Cancellation by the customer :
- 2 days – 15 days prior the reservation = the deposit (30%) remains due and will not be retruned, unless your tour can be re-scheduled with your agreement.
- 0-2 days = no refund will be possible
Cancellation by “La Route du Sel” :
Should a tour be cancelled by la Route du Sel except for any raison due to a security emergency, dangerous weather conditions, or a “force majeure” obligation, you are entitled to a full refund of your tour, without any additional compensation. In that case, and depending on our possibilities, la Route du Sel will do it tis best to advise and recommend or book a subsitution tour.
In case of strong weather conditions that could be of any danger and prejudice to our customer, always in our goal to fullfill our clients satisfaction La Route du Sel may decide to cancel or re-schedule a departure. In the case of a re-schedulling on another tour at a lower cost, it remains at the customer appreciation to accept or to deny it. In case of a refusal of the new proposal, la Route du Sel may retain part or the whole deposit for all expenses incurred.